Posted Under: Lincoln, Nebraska jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 68501
Posted On: 2019-02-13 00:00:00
What does an excellent Client Technical Support Rep do?
As a Client Technical Support Representative, you will provide clients with quality technical support for Fiservs Director document management suite. This includes server and workstation applications, product troubleshooting, and assisting with client software configurations. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment and be encouraged to innovatively solve problems. This is a phone support role.
- In this position you will work in a team oriented and fast paced work environment
- This role is a key, client facing position where you problem solve client issues and questions
- It requires hands on use of Fiserv products and excellent customer service skills. You will interact with clients at varying levels of the organization
- Tackling new challenges day-to-day continuous learning and training for all Fiserv products/services
- Opportunities for awards and recognition based on performance for demonstrating the Fiserv Values
About our Business:
Bank Solutions, part of the Depository Institution Services group, delivers comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. Fiserv bank platforms Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, and Signature enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities but all of them help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? Join our team and see why Fiserv is one of the Most Admired Companies!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Handle client calls and issues. Research and problem-solve to determine resolutions to reported problems.
- Train clients on the features and operation of Fiservs Director document management suite, enabling them to successfully use the products and achieve their business objectives.
- Test changes to existing software and assure existing features continue to work as required and changes work as expected.
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding project updates, ongoing support items and software enhancements and corrections.
- Build and maintain a high-level of client satisfaction
- Experience with Electronic Content Management Systems such as Lawson, Hyland, Onbase is strongly preferred.The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Customer service and banking experience is beneficial