Hexaware Technologies, Inc
Posted Under: Reston, Virginia jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:00:00
Hexaware is currently looking for an experienced Tech Lead Java Developer with Financial/Capital Markets experience. We are looking for full-time employees who can work on a full-time basis for our company.
- Deep hands-on expertise with SOA, Microservices, REST/SOAP Web Services, JSON/XML and containers (docker).
- 5 to 10 years of hands-on JAVA application development and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Hands on experience with Spring (ORM, MVC, Integration, Batch, Services, among others).
- hands-on experience with Maven, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), JUnit.
- hands-on experience with Source Control: BitBucket/GIT, Subversion (SVN), Perforce, or similar.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of SQL, Stored Procedures, XQuery and XML Query.
- Proficiency with at least one ORM/Persistence Framework: iBatis/MyBatis, Hibernate, JPA.
- Proficiency with Source Control: BitBucket/GIT, Subversion (SVN), Perforce, or similar.
- Utilize and promote Standards, Best Practices, Design Patterns.
- Must have good problem-solving skills and strong communication skills.Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience Hexaware provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hexaware complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Hexaware expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hexaware's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. - provided by Dice SOA, Microservices, REST/SOAP Web Services, Spring , JUnit