Posted Under: Birmingham, Alabama jobs in Sales; Sales jobs in zipcode 35201
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:00:00
The Branch Sales Intern will work collaboratively with fellow colleagues in a TD Ameritrade branch to provide and ensure the highest level of service and positive experience for our clients. TD Ameritrade is looking for undergraduate students in several areas around the country who are pursuing their 4-year degree. Applicants should have strong verbal and written communication skills with background and/or interest in customer service and/or sales. Individuals must be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and be comfortable with a client facing role and working on the phone.
The-- TDA internship has part time hours during the Spring and Fall semesters (20 hours per week, flexible with class schedule) with potential opportunity for full time hours during the Summer (40 hours per week, 8:30am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday).
- Proactively seeks opportunities to learn more about TDA's business and stays current with financial industry and market trends
- Utilization of the contact management system to track client information and data
- Acts as an onsite dedicated service expert on a wide range of client issues. Researches and resolves client issue in cooperation with back office partners
- Assists client with check deposits, stock certificate deposits and paperwork. Responsible for timely and accurate record-keeping of all corresponding Branch blotters
- Partner with the branch team to achieve designated customer satisfaction goals (CSI)
- Places high priority on client satisfaction, builds and cultivates long term client relationships
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience