Posted Under: Richmond, Virginia jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 23218
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:00:00
Tucker Pavilion, at HCA Virginia's Chippenham Hospital, has been committed to the Behavioral Health needs of our community for over 100 years. We offer a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency services for children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients in our newly renovated units.
Tucker Pavilion - The Leader in Behavioral Health:
- Offering of care continuum - crisis team on site, inpatient/acute care for all ages, partial hospitalization for adolescents/adults
- Use of audiovisual technology to offer Behavioral Health Needs assessments to HCA Virginia's Emergency Departments
- Partnership with the community in offering a Crisis Triage Center
- Injection of clinical pathways in programming
- Diverse array of therapeutic offerings - yoga, 12 step support, NAMI peer support, spiritual, pet therapy, gym on site, and more
- Quality focus with outcome measurements injected into clinical programming
- Four Child Psychiatrists
- Host site for Behavioral Health clinical nursing rotations Tucker 2 North - Acute Psychiatric Unit
- 12 Private rooms
- Behavioral Health ICU setting
- 1:2.5-3 staffing ratio
- Team nursing approach
- Staff is a tight-knit family group
- High-acuity patients, behavioral health experience preferred
- Treatment team works hand-in-hand
- Highly challenging and rewarding patient population
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from an accredited nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of experience in a hospital or behavioral health setting (preferred)
- Full Time
- Night Shift
- Weekend & Holiday rotations We offer a generous compensation package including:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- HCA Healthcare is partnering with Bright Horizon EdAssist Solutions to provide a monthly benefit toward qualifying education loans incurred by eligible active full-time and part-time employees who have completed 90 days of service. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.