Posted Under: Montgomery, Alabama jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 36101
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:00:00
Job Description:The CCE Operations and Support team's primary focus is to ensure that capabilities are ready to be implemented in the production environment as well as meet the associated production service levels for availability, performance and issue resolution. This effort is to support the integration, maintenance and deployment of Mission Application releases targeting GCSS-AF/CCE Environments. This is a hybrid environment of Azure, AWS and DISA hosted systems.Primary Responsibilities
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing end-to-end problem resolution
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Use available tools to automate and tune maintenance activities
- Managing daily validation that services and applications are implemented and operable in Pre-Production and Production environments, and ensure they meet associated service levels for availability and performance
- Assist Mission Applications with integration into the GCSS-AF/CCE environment, providing SME supportProvide on-call, weekend, and after hours support for package deployments and issue resolution, as needed.Basic Qualifications:
- CompTIA Security+ certification or higher
- Active DoD Secret Clearance at start
- Ability to communicate effectively, with excellent written and oral skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills - attentive to details.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to personal and corporate excellence, ethical behavior and integrity.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt and change to meet customer requirements.
- Degree in information technology, computer science, or related fieldPreferred Qualifications
- Basic programming/coding knowledge