Request Technology, LLC
Posted Under: Washington DC, DC jobs in Accounting, Auditing; Accounting, Auditing jobs in zipcode 20418
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:00:00
NO SPONSORSHIPInternal Audit Supervisor Candidate will come from a big 4 firms or large well known consulting firms. You will have experience focusing on major financial institutes conducting audit reviews. The focus will be on valuation capital and return loan loss reserve and stress testing data query. SAS, SQL, risk and control concepts CFA Certification preferredData Analytics
- Review programming codes and reperform as part of the audit procedures.
- Setup new process and reports for ongoing monitoring.Audit
- Conduct audit reviews of the organization's financial and operational processes, with special focus on valuation, capital and return, loan loss reserve and stress testing.Qualifications
- 5-7 years of experiences in risk management, data analysis and/or audit; other relevant experiences may be considered.
- Data query and analytical skills, including SAS, SQL and database knowledge.
- Solid understanding of the financial services industry and risk and control concepts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economics or equivalent experience.
- Financial institution experience.
- CFA certification.
- Strong communication and writing skills. - provided by Dice Audit, Risk, Data