Posted Under: Detroit, Michigan jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 48201
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:00:00
Work with one of our most dynamic clients developing and expanding a very robust enterprise app!Position Overview:The Senior Mobile Developer will play an important role in various digital initiatives, including operation and maintenance of existing mobile apps, optimize the performance issues in existing mobile applications, and developing cross platform mobile applications. corp to corp ok, W2 employment ok, health benefits - BCBS - available Responsibilities Senior Mobile Developer Essential Functions:The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations. Work closely with Business Analyst, Project Manager, and Architect to understand and analyze the requirements.
- Perform coding assignments.
- Experience integrating application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Follow best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Write unit testing for the code implemented.
- Identify and fix reported bugs.
- Participate in the design phase of projects and prepare design documents for the core functionality assigned.
- Automate build and release process.
- Automate test cases to reduce the testing cycle post deployment to servers.
- Support IT team in running ad hoc queries for analysis and reports.
- Mentor junior IT members. Qualifications Qualifications:
- Strong background in iOS development.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experienced in cross platform mobile development technology like Apache.
- Experienced in Cordova/PhoneGap/Xamarin/Ionic.
- Experienced in user interface development including HTML, CSS, JSON.
- Experienced in Asynchronous programming.
- Experienced in any of the Git code repository GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket.
- Experienced in Maven/Gradle build management tools and writing automated build scripts.
- Experienced in Jenkins Release Management tool and write scripts that can integrate with Git Repository, Build management tools and Servers.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using Selenium.
- Knowledge of SDLC process.
- Knowledge of any Cloud Infrastructure as a Service platform.
- Knowledge of Security scanning.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment processes
- Knowledge of JIRA for task execution. - provided by Dice 10 years development experience; 5 years Mobile/FrontEnd expertise. iOS, Swift