Posted Under: St. Louis, Missouri jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:00:00
Role - .Net Developer / Lead Location - St. Louis, MODuration - Long term/ Fulltime Skills Required:
- Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to interact with peers and customers, maintain software development/support skills include: designing.
- Documenting, coding, user training, testing and maintaining software computing applications. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently.
- Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated coworkers to collaborate on results.
- Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated , the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Atleast 4 years' Experience in development/implementation of small and large scale applicationsJob Description:
- Atleast 4 years' experience with Java and/or .Net/C#
- Experience with Microservices and SOA
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within Agile Methodologies (Eg Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience in planning continuous integration and continuous delivery CI/CD (Practice, Teach)
- Cloud Application development (AWS, Azure, CF) Thanks & RegardsShubhraAmiga Informatics Inc.Email : - provided by Dice .net, asp, c#