Posted Under: Wichita, Kansas jobs in Sales; Sales jobs in zipcode 67201
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:00:00
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we---d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for customer focused individuals to join our team and be the voice of our brand. As a Call Center Customer Service Representative (Account Services), you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by living our motto: Serve, Solve and Sell.-- -- An Account Services Representative is part of a supportive, customer service-oriented team that:
- Exceeds our customer expectations by providing top notch customer service.
- Respond to inbound customer questions, problems, and requests regarding account balances, service additions, billings/payments, or other general or account-related services.--
- Educates residential Cox customers about additional service opportunities.
- Maximizes opportunities to sell additional or upgraded services to customers as available, while providing a quality customer experience. As part of a customer experience driven team, you will earn an hourly rate of $15.00.--
--At Cox, we offer...
- Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!--
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services--
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) matching
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance provided
- High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
- Flexible work options are available including a work from home program if you live in a commutable distance from the Wichita Cox office. You must complete six months of employment and be in good standing to qualify. Ask your recruiter for additional details.--
- Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as an Account Services Representative, where you---ll be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career. Apply today!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Work in an energetic call center environment delivering excellent customer care by greeting customers, asking questions, and actively listening to customers to understand their needs or requests.--
- Exceed our customer expectations by documenting call details and new account information into the system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- Build customer loyalty by resolving customer problems on the first call.----
- Educate customers on billing details, Cox policies and procedures concerning prices, billing and service.--
- Perform any necessary calculations pertaining to fees, time periods, or dates.--
- Provide customer support by asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, request, or problems while identifying up-selling opportunities.
- Meet monthly key performance metrics for promoting and selling products and services that align to our customer---s needs
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum
- 6 months work experience providing service directly to customers--
- 6 months experience using a computer in a work or non-work setting
- High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience--
- Eligibility to work in the United States Preferred
- 6+ months experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
- 1 - 2 year work experience in a customer service role, not specific to just Call Center----
- Strong aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Must be able to work in a call center or highly structured environment
- Strong computer skills and be able to navigate through multiple screens
- Ability to adapt to constant change
- Demonstrated solid work history.