Posted Under: Birmingham, Alabama jobs in Sales; Sales jobs in zipcode 35201
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:00:00
Konecranes IncEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected CategoryCountry: United StatesLocation: Birmingham, AL, USLocation details: N/AEmployment type: Undefined termCountry: United States (US) Location: Birmingham, Alabama (US-AL) Location details:N/A At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.POSITION TITLE: Agreement Sales RepresentativePRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsible for meeting assigned sales targets for agreement-based services and new business development. Primary activities include targeting, preparation of sales offers for agreements and other new business opportunities. Identify the assets and required data for agreement creation. Develop competency and use processes and tools provided for this role. Support agreement renewals in accordance with the agreement retention policy. Refer opportunities for other products to other sales resources by creating sales cases
- New Agreement Business Development/Target Development Account: A list of target accounts may be provided or developed by the representative to make offers/calls/visits in pursuit of new agreement business opportunities. A completion objective will be determined at the onset of the listing and monthly progress reporting will be required and all visits logged into CRM to meet monthly targets.
- Renewal of Agreements: Some assigned accounts are the responsibility of the Representative to renew. Customers refusing to renew may be assigned to the Sales Rep. to take over the renewal process. Such review will take place during the Ops and/or Sales meeting.
- CRM Funnel Management: Sales funnel and cases in CRM should be managed and maintained daily. All record of visits, calls, meetings, quotations must be visible in CRM and discussed in weekly Sales meeting with the District/Branch Manager.
- Expectations to meeting monthly minimum sales quotas and CRM funnel size.
- Assist in other customer relations or collection efforts. It may be required to support in customer collection issues or other customer relationship management.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in service related sales preferred however equivalent education, experience and training will be considered.
- Must have demonstrated leadership experience, a basic understanding of mechanical and electrical principles.
- Experience meeting monthly minimum sales quotas and CRM funnel size.OTHER EXPERIENCE:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Prior experience with cranes is a plus.EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree preferred however, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree.*KC#monus #cbus #nxtKonecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses?, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. . PI106744077
Konecranes is a global leader in the manufacturing and service of industrial overhead cranes and lifting equipment. For over 80 years, we've been dedicated to improving safety and productivity of businesses in all types of industries, including manufacturing and process industries, nuclear and renewable energy, shipyards, ports and terminals. Our strength comes from our continuous commitment to provide equipment and service that people can trust, accompanied by innovative technologies designed to improve performance, reliability and safety in every part of business operations that involve heavy lifting.