Posted Under: Milwaukee, Wisconsin jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 53201
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:00:00
We Are Hiring Sterile Proc Tech-Ld (Union) - Sterile Processing 002 - Full-Time, Evening - St. Francis - Milwaukee,WIWhy Join Employer? In Wisconsin, Employer operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Employer provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Employer is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Employer is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an Associate with Wheaton Franciscan-WI, you will have the opportunity toLeads assigned staff in performing activities and tasks in support of surgical and/or central sterile services.You will:
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities, resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs similar duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Registered Central Service Tech credentialed from the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management (IAHCSMM) or comparable organization.Education:
- HS or Equivalent
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Completion of a Central Service or Operating Room Technician training program requiredWork Experience:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience required.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfM/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplementhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf