Home Care Assistance of Alamo
Posted Under: San Francisco, California jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs in zipcode 94101
Posted On: 2019-01-12 00:00:00
Home Care Assistance is currently hiring caregivers, CNA/CHHA can work WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS. You can work as little as 20 hours a week but long hours and full time are preferred long term. We treat our caregivers as valued employees and are looking for dedicated, responsible and passionate individuals to join our team. Starting hourly rates ranges from $13 up to $15, depending on location and case assignments. Our company offers benefits like Health, Dental and Vision Insurance and 401K.
Our Service Area includes: Alamo, Danville, Concord, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Rossmoor, Moraga, Orinda, and many more locations!
- Minimum age of 19
- Speak, understand, and write English fluently
- CNA/CHHA or 1-2 years of caregiving experience preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- 2 professional caregiving references including telephone numbers
- Clean DMV record and no criminal background
- Recent Negative TB Test Result
- Be registered on the California Home Care Aide Registry of the California Department of Social Services Responsibilities may include:
- Cooking, light housekeeping, laundry and changing bed linens
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, and pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and transfers from bed to wheelchair
- Medication reminders
- Companionship Drop by our office at: 190G Alamo Plaza, Alamo CA 94507 Apply for this post or call us at: and look for Aislyn to schedule an interview. You can also Apply today at and select Danville for preference.