Brains Workgroup, Inc.
Posted Under: San Jose, California jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 95101
Posted On: 2019-01-12 00:00:00
Sr Software Engineer - Imaging C/C++ One of our clients, medical imaging services company is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer.
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER. No H1 Visa support for this position. The Location is San Jose, CA Permanent position with great benefits. To be considered immediately please send your resume to Job Summary: Skills:
- Programming expertise in C/C++
- Multi-core System Software development experience
- Experience with GPU architecture and GPU programming (CUDA, OpenGL or OpenCL) is highly desired.
- Embedded Linux development experience
- PC skills including use of Windows and Linux Operating systems and MS office applications are required
- Develop object-oriented software for imaging acquisition, signal processing algorithms and pipeline control using C++ and software engineering best practices Requirements
- 5-10 years industry experience
- Responsible for design documentation, unit testing and debugging of Imaging software
- BSCS, BSCE, BSEE, or equivalent required (MS desired)
- Responsible for software engineering activities related to the Imaging Software subsystem of the company's ultrasound system.
- Perform requirement analysis, design and implementation of the imaging software.
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing/Image Processing/Video Processing
- Working experience with embedded DSP software including Texas Instrument's DSP and ARM processors
- Demonstrated skill in object-oriented software development
- Experience with embedded software design, software-hardware interaction with real-time operating systems, multi-threading, and event-driven architectures
- Familiarity with designing system software emphasizing data transfer, memory management, and algorithm optimization techniques for high performance applications
- Perform imaging software requirements analysis and development of associated software requirements specifications
- Update design documentation and hold associated software design reviews
- Unit test and debug software on both the system simulator and target ultrasound system hardware along with generating the associated documentation Use this link to apply directly: Or email: Check ALL our Jobs: Keywords: "C++", "C/C++", "C\C++", gpu , opengl , opencl , linux , SIP , video , DSP , "digital signal" , "arm architecture" , embedded - provided by Dice C C++