American River Bankshares
Posted Under: Sacramento, California jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 94203
Posted On: 2019-01-12 00:00:00
OVERVIEW: With minimal supervision, perform client service, financial services and cash handling functions, utilizing access to confidential client information. In absence of Branch Management, provide leadership and support in all areas of branch service, operations, financial services and human resources functions. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Models client service excellence by providing prompt, courteous service to the Clients of American River Bank, while displaying and promoting professionalism, confidentiality and the desire to assist.
- Actively promote American River Bank and develop Client relationships through maintaining your knowledge of the Bank's products and services.
- Open new accounts: responsible for proper documentation of signature cards, insuring that appropriate legal documentation is received as required. Promptly and professionally respond to Client inquiries regarding American River Bank's products and services.
- Knowledgeably discuss and assist Clients in determining the best products and services to meet their needs; referring Clients and potential Clients to appropriate personnel or departments as needed for additional services.
- Provide back-up coverage to CSRs.
- Provide for signing authority, as assigned.
- Complete branch certifications as assigned or needed.
- Track referrals and recommendations using Connections.
- Respond to Clients' bookkeeping and account inquiries, providing accurate and timely information.
- Assist in coaching, motivating, and developing a team to success in sales, service and operational excellence.
- Manage risk by ensuring all operational procedures are followed and by making sound business decisions.
- Ensure highest level of service delivery to Clients.
- Maintain appropriate controls to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures and minimize exposure to loss through error omission or defalcation.
- Assist with supervision, development and training of branch personnel.
- Provide support to Branch Management with regard to business development and/or business retention.
- Assist Client Service Manager in achieving branch profitability and growth goals.
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations and all activities related to BSA and other regulatory requirements.
- Assist Bankruptcy Trustees, Receivers and Professional Fiduciaries with the following:
- Chapter 13 payment processing
- New accounts
- Funds transfer
- Monthly statement processing and reporting requirements of the Court and DOJ.
- Online file maintenance
- Interface with vendor, client, bankruptcy court and Department of Justice in the application of "Briefcase Manager" account management software.
- Provide exceptional client service to the unique needs of the bankruptcy and fiduciary industry.
- Coach and hold employees accountable to achieving minimum closed referral standards.
- Cultivates a positive, winning, inclusive, team environment. REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Excellent client service skills with a minimum of two years banking experience and working knowledge of teller functions.
- Must be a self-starter and maintain ability to exercise independent judgment in most situations.
- Must possess leadership and supervisorial skills with ability to recognize and develop skills in others.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of bank operations and regulations (BSA, Reg CC, Reg D, Reg DD, etc.) and, where applicable, consumer lending regulations.
- Must be flexible in ability to accommodate multiple priorities, exhibiting organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess proficient PC skills, including but not limited to, Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel and other standard software applications.
- Must possess proficient verbal and written communication skills with fine attention to detail.
- Understanding of and ability to maintain human resource guidelines and best practices.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and flexible hours. The above description is not all-inclusive and American River Bank may change or modify this or any position as may be necessary.