Delta Information Systems, Inc.
Posted Under: Atlanta, Georgia jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 30301
Posted On: 2019-01-12 00:00:00
Responsible for developing new applications with in house development member(s) in all projects using Mule platform 4.0 integrating with products/tools/databases such as workday/cost point/oracle.Required Skills:
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML (with JSON/XML).
- Experience of database access protocols such as, JDBC, SQL
- Strong experience in Application Development using Mule ESB and SOA/EAI technologies and API management, MuleSoft - ESB Enterprise Edition 4.0
- Possess the ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
- Participate in the design and planning of projects requiring Mule Expression Language
- Must have experience with SOAP and REST web services with spring framework
- Experience working with development of APIs - Consumer and Producer
- Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture
- Experience in source control management using GIT or SVN.
- Good Communication skills - Written and oral.
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, and Mulesoft.
- 5+ years of overall experience working with the MuleSoft platform as a Senior Developer.