Masonic Communities Kentucky
Posted Under: Louisville, Kentucky jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs in zipcode 40201
Posted On: 2019-01-12 00:00:00
Masonic Communities Kentucky (formerly Masonic Homes of Kentucky) is a leader in senior living communities and provides a full range of lifestyles and services for independent living, assisted living, personal and skilled care. We are a Best Place to Work in Kentucky and were recently certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work--. We earned this credential based on extensive ratings provided by our employees in anonymous surveys. A summary of these ratings can be found at Join our team of excellent professionals! We are seeking a Line Cook for the Bistro at Club Olmstead. The hours of this position are 8:30a-5:30p Monday - Friday with occasional weekend and holidays. Responsibilities:
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at station to assure a smooth service period
- Prep items according to recipes and portion sizes given to you by Management.
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Handles stores and rotates all products properly
- Constantly use safe and hygienic food handling practices
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. At a time on a regular basis
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Assist person working the register to make sure food gets to customers in a timely fashion. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Background Check
- Drug Screen