Posted Under: Tulsa, Oklahoma jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 74101
Posted On: 2019-01-12 00:00:00
Additional Job Information Title: RN-Registered NurseCity, State: Tulsa,OKLocation: St. John Medical CenterDepartment: Float Staffing 002Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Rotating, 24 hours,WeeklyAbout Us St. John Health System is a fully-integrated healthcare system, serving more than 3,500 patients every day, encompassing eight hospitals in northeastern Oklahoma and southern Kansas. The health system also includes primary and specialty physician clinics, outpatient treatment centers, urgent care facilities and a regional medical laboratory. St. John Health System is part of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic health system. Our promise of medical excellence and compassionate care is at the center of our Catholic mission as we serve the sick and needy in our communities. The mission of St. John Health System is to continue the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing high quality healthcare. Our Core Values are Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication. These values are expressed every day in our actions with patients, families and co-workers. Job Description Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) .
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing .
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred Work Experience:
- 1 Year Preferred Technical Experience.How To Apply
- Click on the 'Apply Now' button
- Apply via one of our Employment Kiosks: Human Resources Kravis Building 1802 E. 198th Street Tulsa, OK 74104For a full listing of our job openings, visit Equal Employment Opportunity St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: " EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)