Beacon Health Options
Posted Under: Anchorage, Alaska jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 99501
Posted On: 2019-01-12 00:00:00
We are currently seeking a dynamic Director of Clinical Operations to lead an exciting opportunity in Alaska.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Director of Clinical Operations to lead an exciting opportunity in Alaska. Vision-based executive leader with responsibility to grow and oversee the clinical department. The successful candidate will work cohesively with other executive and senior leaders in other departments to ensure a coordinated approach to utilization management, care coordination, clinical program development, and provider performance improvement across the enterprise. Responsible for the overall vision and direction of the clinical care management and intensive clinical management programs, including the development of policy and procedures; setting and implementing utilization management goals; monitoring and measuring the success of utilization management strategies and supervision; and education and training of all care management staff within the Alaska market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve on the Alaska Executive Leadership team and work collaboratively with other senior executives to sustain a cohesive leadership team that drives results, while ensuring high staff satisfaction and a positive Beacon culture.
- Assist in developing strong leaders within the clinical department to support programs provided.
- Develop positive and productive working relationships with all clients and deliver on all clinical contract expectations.
- As directed, proactively monitor provider and utilization management outcome data to ensure appropriate management of program/contract resources, while informing provider performance initiatives.
- Participate in statewide meetings, representing Beacon and our clients to assist in educating stakeholders and informing state policy.
- Oversee accreditation activities as indicated, and prepare for all assigned national and contractually mandated deliverables.
- Participate in quality improvement system assessments to monitor compliance with contract standards, clinical standards, and member care objectives to identify best clinical practice while assuring service offered is of the highest quality.
- Advise management team of key utilization trends, service levels, and other programmatic outcomes; work collaboratively with the quality department around performance improvement and corrective action plans as indicated.
Education Minimum of master's degree required
Licensures Behavioral Health License
Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum of five years' experience in behavioral health Administrative Service
- Organization management including mental health and substance use disorders, including experience in supervising behavioral health professionals and implementing Evidence-Based Practices, and knowledge of implementation sciences.
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
CA - Cypress
ID (Req #):
Monday - Friday