Posted Under: Indianapolis, Indiana jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 46201
Posted On: 2019-01-11 00:00:00
We Are Hiring Technologist-Polysomnography - Sleep Diagnostic Lab 001 - Full-Time,Night - Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St - Indianapolis,INWhy Join Ascension? St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to perform basic and advanced diagnostic sleep studies.You will:
- Prepares patient and equipment for ordered testing. Interviews patient to determine sleep disorder issues and to explain testing procedures.
- Performs and documents testing. Monitors patient throughout testing and intervenes as necessary to resolve patient needs or equipment issues.
- Collect, analyze and integrate patient information to identify and meet patient-specific needs; scores, interprets and reports results of sleep studies.
- Prepares, calibrates, repairs and maintains equipment required for testing. Determines and reports needed repairs/replacements.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Reg Polysomnographic Tchnlgst credentialed from the Board of Registered Polysomnograhic Technologists (BRPT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)