Berean Group International, Inc.
Posted Under: Washington DC, DC jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 20418
Posted On: 2018-12-08 00:00:00
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this timeLocation: Washington, DCDuration: 12+ months SDET Big Data Tester with Data Transformation OVERVIEW:For a large financial services client, we are seeking SDET Big Data Tester with Data Transformation, to work on a 1 year or longer project to re-platform a major system. Prefer candidates who can both automate tests and construct good test scenario data sets, across the full test life cycle. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write and execute System and User Acceptance strategies, plans and scripts for the migration of a relational data warehouse that is being retired.
- Create appropriate test scenarios and data sets.
- Work with lines of business, technology, and operations to determine priorities, and schedule of releases.
- Document test procedures, and issues.
- Support testing AND automation of testing for a range of projects from defect fixes and enhancements to strategic initiatives.
- Log bugs and enhancements into the defect tracking and planning tool.
- Escalate key testing issues and provide feedback to the stakeholders.
- Ensure that all requirements are covered in the testing, that it is completed within established time and that objectives conform to the user requirements and line of business.
- Provide input and shape SIT & UAT processes in line with industry best practices. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of direct functional testing experience, working with Big Data testing (nice to have Hadoop, Neteeza, and/or GreenThumb).
- Strong experience with data transformation.
- Must have statistical calculation testing experience.
- Must have Java test automation.
- Prefer experience with test automation, including the Cucumber automated acceptance test software.
- Deep expertise in test methodology, process, planning, and execution.
- Financial services experience with SAS tools and JAVA.
- Experience with Oracle, and querying in SQL and Hive.
- Prefer experience with financial data/systems, particularly with mortgage and/or loan-level data. Multiple people needed. This requires Data Transformation - ETL. Good Database testing knowledge and experience; Familiar with all test documents in both Agile and Waterfall; Shows ability to create and manage test cases and execution by himself ; experience on Oracle/Hive reconciliation ; hands-on experience and knowledge of HIVE; Hands-on experience of comparing data in Oracle and HIVE ; experience on AWS ; hands-on experience on automatic testing. -understanding of testing concepts. ; Web automation testing tool Selenium ; Very good communication skills; hands-on experience with Hadoop ecosystem like Hive, Spark; experience personally performing testing. - provided by Dice This requires Data Transformation - ETL. Good Database testing knowledge and experience; Familiar with all test documents in both Agile and Waterfall; Shows ability to create and manage test cases and
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.washingtonrecruiter.com/it-software-systems-jobs/599682257/sdet-big-data-tester-with-data-transformation!