Posted Under: Columbus, Ohio jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 43085
Posted On: 2018-12-08 00:00:00
The Quality Engineer will provide manufacturing leadership with comprehensive quality support related to process and product specifications meeting customer requirements, business, quality and environmental standards.
- Manage customer complaints from containment, root cause analysis, corrective action and system update.
- Manage PPAP’s on time to customers by working with multifunctional teams for required PPAP elements and customer requirements.
- AIAG Core Tools expertise (PPAP, FMEA, MSA, APQP).
- Tier 1 customer exposure and understanding of customer specific requirements.
- ISO TS 16949 exposure and experience preferred.
- Ability to create, update and apply quality procedures and instructions for manufacturing processes.
- Ability to create and maintain control plans for all parts manufactured within the assigned product team.
- Monitor and measure customer satisfaction through established reporting.
- Control and manage effective disposition of material on hold due to internal or external quality issues.Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 3-10 years of automotive manufacturing experience
- Experience using a variety of Quality Tools.
- Automotive Manufacturing Experience.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.columbusrecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/599680729/quality-engineer!