Posted Under: Albuquerque, New Mexico jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 87101
Posted On: 2018-12-08 00:00:00
World's largest manufacturing facility is looking for Production Control Coordinator for the schedule of 4 pm to 2:30 aml; Monday - Thursday, and as the production schedule requires. Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation leave, sick leave, floating holidays, company uniforms, free uniform laundry service, temperature controlled environment, and more) included in this opportunity. Plan and expedites parts and timely customer deliveries by performing the following duties, with minimal supervision. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include the following, however, Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time.
- Follow all safety guidelines and participate as a fully-empowered team member to achieve organization-wide goal of zero incidents.
- Responsible for setting daily hour-to-hour line schedules and distributing them to necessary departments. Collaborate with management to revise as required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions.
- Coordinating and verifying materials between departments.
- Confer with department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Practice FIFO requirements when pulling materials.
- Store, count, move, mark and issue materials in accordance with assembly/fabrication department processes and procedures, either verbal or written.
- Safely operate industrial vehicles to move and stage components.
- Perform cycle counts and create cycle adjustments as needed via inventory adjustment request form.
- Perform DAX transactions and production entries.
- Create daily production reports and distribute to essential team members. Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.albuquerquerecruiter.com/professions-jobs/599679745/production-control-coordinator-pm!