H2A Complete II, Inc.
Posted Under: Southaven, Mississippi jobs in Other; Other jobs
Posted On: 2018-12-08 00:00:00
H2A Complete II, Inc. - 4 Temporary Workers needed in St. Elmo, IL, from January 14, 2019 to June 14, 2019. Job requires 1-month experience. Must be 18 years or older. Employer may conduct background check.
- There is a lifting requirement of 5-50 lbs.
- Work in 20 degree to 100-degree temperatures.
- Workers must follow directions from the supervisor in charge.
- All tools, supplies and equipment will be provided at no cost to the worker.
- Manually plant, cultivate and harvest vegetables, horticultural specialties and field crops.
- Use hand tools such as shovels, trawls, hoes, tampers, pruning hooks, shears and knives.
- May drive tractor, hook and unhook planter.
- May drive forklift to load and unload plants and produce on truck to fill orders.
- Water plants and replace hoses in greenhouses irrigation line maintenance.
- Picking, washing, sorting and grading assorted vegetable plants.
- Preparing cut flowers for shipment. Prepare or ready baskets of flowers for sale.
- May be required to do some incidental record keeping.
- May be required to do spot picking and/or clipping. Proper work attire required.
- No cell phone usage during working hours.
- Workers should expect occasional periods of little/no work because of weather/crop/other conditions beyond the employers control. We will reimburse the worker for transportation cost, the subsistence to the employers work site from the place of recruitment upon completion of 50 percent of the contract period. Transportation payment will be no less (and is not required to be more) than the most economical and reasonable common carrier transportation charges for the distances involved. If the employee is unable or unfit to perform the duties listed after the 14 day pretrial, the employee will receive warnings, hours may be reduced to the minimum allowed in the certified petition or may be terminated. A copy of the contract or a copy of the ETA 790 in lieu of a work contract, and any modifications, will be provided to the worker on the day the work commences. Workers will be paid $12.93 per hour, three fourth's guarantee, 35 hours per week, housing, equipment and transportation provided at no cost to workers who cannot reasonably return to their permanent residence at the end of each work day. We participate in the E-Verify program and workers must have valid identification for I-9 preparation when they report to begin work. Complete job description can be found at your local SWA/Job Center. Apply for this job at the State Workforce/Job Center office in your area, please call for the nearest office in your area IL , KY , MO , TX using job order #.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.southavenrecruiter.com/other-jobs/599658901/temporary-workers-farm!