Posted Under: Missoula, Montana jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2018-12-08 00:00:00
Orthopedics-Spine opening in Missoula, Montana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Missoula, MT / Western Montana / County Population of 125K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to continue building on success of a solid community spine program.--
- Interest in complex spine procedures, as well as basic procedures.
- General call rotation 1:15.
- Spine center with built-in procedure rooms for injections and Globus surgical robot.
- Two full-time pain anesthesiologists on staff.
- Level 3 trauma.
- Excellent compensation package, including productivity with great benefits including sign on bonus, relocation, medical loan assistance, etc.Community: Situated in the Rocky Mountains in between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks, Missoula offers tremendous outdoor recreational opportunities throughout its four seasons along with a strong school system and family-friendly community activities.-- A vibrant college town that provides a great mix of larger city amenities and culture while maintaining a small-town feel.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-1808-29931.
-- Keyphrases: spine orthopedics jobs
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.missoularecruiter.com/healthcare-jobs/599657753/missoula-mt-orthopedic-spine-surgery-general-call-of-1-15!