Posted Under: Fargo, North Dakota jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 58102
Posted On: 2018-12-07 00:00:00
Emergency Medicine opening in Fargo, North Dakota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Emergency Medicine Physician needed to join a team of 12 EM trained colleagues working in a moderate volume ED. Teaching opportunities available with residency programs. Located along the banks of the Red River, this community offers fun for every season. Summer boasts outdoor activities like biking, camping and birding. In the winter, there's cross-country skiing, sledding and, of course, UND hockey games. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Miguel Valentin via phone at or email at - job#2358392.
- Moderate Volume ED
- Flexible scheduling- 9 and 12 hour shifts
- Teaching opportunities available with residency programs
- 400k+ earning potential
- Full benefits
- Retirement, 401K & 403B Plans
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.fargorecruiter.com/healthcare-jobs/598636041/emergency-medicine!