New York Life
Posted Under: Elizabeth, New Jersey jobs in Accounting, Auditing; Accounting, Auditing jobs in zipcode 7201
Posted On: 2017-11-24 04:00:00
*Must be eligible to work in the United States permanently. Sponsorship for an employment visa will not be provided* New York Life is seeking Bilingual Spanish and/or Portuguese professionals who want to build an insurance & financial business with the potential to earn a significant income, set their own pace and maintain a flexible schedule. Dedicated to serving the Latino community, we are looking for people fluent in English, Spanish, or Portuguese with a great drive to succeed, the passion to make a difference and the desire to love what they do. Job Requirements You do not need sales, business development, marketing or insurance experience to begin your road to success in this role! All you need is passion and a desire to make a difference. We are looking for people who possess the following background/characteristics:
- Four-year college degree, or higher, preferred but not necessary.
- Portuguese and/or Spanish speaking preferred, but not necessary.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Life and Health Insurance License preferred, but not required
- Previous Sales Experience preferred
- Financial Industry background not required
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning.
- Good communicator with excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner. Here is what distinguishes this opportunity with New York Life: Career Advancement - After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that may be available include: partner, development manager, product consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting, marketing, or training. Training - NYLIC University is one of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry. Benefits Include
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health/Dental/Life/Disability from day one
- 401(k) plan after one year of service
- Defined Benefits Pension Plan (Subject to eligibility and vesting requirements)
- Tuition reimbursement for courses taken to expand industry credentials
- Reimbursement for certain Company approved industry designations
- Discounts from major wireless carriers
- Local discounts (based on location) for gym memberships* *Participation in many local provider discounts available, depending on location and services. At New York Life we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Ranks #88 on the Fortune 500 list for 2014**. Take the first step to your future success and by becoming a part of The Company You Keep EOE M/F/D/V Interested? Qualified? Fill out the Jobs2Careers short form with resume to be contacted by a New York Life Recruiting Specialist for an interview.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.elizabethrecruiter.com/accounting-auditing-jobs/455462379/bilingual-sales-representative-financial-services!