Posted Under: San Francisco, California jobs in Accounting, Auditing; Accounting, Auditing jobs in zipcode 94101
Posted On: 2017-11-24 22:00:00
BPM Overview:BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our client base encompasses a complex array of sophisticated clients that keep our staff intellectually challenged every day. Our people-centered culture and firm motto Because People Matter has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments. Read more about BPM on Glassdoor and learn more about our key leaders on LinkedIn like Brian Finnegan, Jeff Pearson, and Melodie Olson. You will likely meet some of these people during your interview process! We Have:
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Areas Best Place to Work and No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work for by Accounting Today. You Have (Requirements):
- Licensed CPA, or in the process of obtaining the CPA.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 1 year experience in public accounting in a variety of industries including Technology or Life Sciences.
- Experience auditing complex accounts like inventory, revenue, equity / stock options, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to continuously learn.
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to synthesize all forms of research into clear, thoughtful, actionable deliverables.
- Begin to understand client needs, identifies root causes of problems, and implements pragmatic solutions. You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Responsible for working with multiple client engagements throughout the year.
- Responsible for communicating issues that arise during the audit engagement with the support of the engagement manager.
- Contribute to development and execution of audit strategy from planning to report.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, thus driving client satisfaction.
- Research, understand and apply complex accounting concepts and auditing procedures.
- Draft financials and report audit findings (both verbal and written). LinkedIn Code: #LI-AW2
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.sanfranrecruiter.com/accounting-auditing-jobs/455460541/experienced-assurance-associate!