US Medical Staffing, LLC
Posted Under: East Orange, New Jersey jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2017-11-23 14:00:00
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Certified Nurse Assistantto join our team and work at one of our very well known Long Term Care Facilities! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.Responsibilities:
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environmentQualifications:
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teamsCompany DescriptionUS Medical knows every Care Facility, Hospital or School can be plagued with staffing issues day to day. We have structured approaches that enable us to search for skilled healthcare professionals well suited for any particular clinical specialty. US Medical Staffing knows quality professionals are the foundation for a successful healthcare network. We are dedicated to providing our clients with staff that will treat their patients, residents or students with "continuity of care" - a vital component to any industry!
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.eastorangerecruiter.com/healthcare-jobs/455458635/certified-nurse-assistant!