Papillon Ribbon & Bow Inc.
Posted Under: , jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs
Posted On: 2017-11-22 09:00:00
Job DescriptionMerchandiser ResponsibilitiesInclude:
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies for the gift packaging industry
- Analyzing sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs
- Collaborating with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales Job briefWe are looking for an experienced merchandiser to produce sales by getting the right product, in the right place, time, quantity and price.Responsibilities
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practicesRequirements
- Proven working experience in merchandising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers
- SourcingCompany DescriptionEstablished in 1987, we are an international, vertically integrated group, specialized in the embellishment of packaging (gift, luxury, cosmetics, food and confectionery) and lingerie areas. The group includes its own factory production and sourcing office in Asia and has sales offices in Montreal (Canada), London (UK), Paris (France), Hong Kong and Shanghai (China) and is headquartered in New Jersey, United States.We are searching for a Sales & Marketing lead to join our team in Clifton, New Jersey. We are located within walking distance of NJ Transit Clifton train station.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.cliftonrecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/455192159/merchandiser!