Ontrack Staffing Irving, TX
Posted Under: Dallas, Texas jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 75201
Posted On: 2017-11-22 22:00:00
Job DescriptionSkills/Qualifications: Equipment Maintenance, Technical Understanding, Technical Zeal, Deals with Uncertainty, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Supervision, Job Knowledge, Productivity.Industrial Maintenance Mechanic essential job functions and duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic devices, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, electrical schematics, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Required experience:
- Industrial Mechanic: 2 years + Company Description2548 N. Belt Line RdIrving, TX 75062
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.dallasrecruiter.com/professions-jobs/455192091/industrial-maintenance-mechanic!