The Job Window
Posted Under: Dallas, Texas jobs in Advertising; Advertising jobs in zipcode 75201
Posted On: 2017-11-22 10:00:00
Job DescriptionThe Job Window has an exciting opportunity available for a personable, upbeat and “outside the box” thinker looking to boost their experience in marketing, administration & customer/client communications or jump start their entry level career in the marketing field! This immediate full time opening for a Marketing & Communications Associate, being made available by our client (a trendy and progressive local marketing & advertising boutique focused on customized marketing programs, lead generation and customer acquisition) is the perfect opportunity for an individual who possesses a big-picture mentality and is able to help with the expansion of marketing strategies and campaign execution in new markets! As an entry level Marketing & Communications Associate you will develop your skills in sales strategy, marketing communications marketplace implementation, business & marketing planning/strategy and customer/client services as you assist the marketing & communications team daily through the:
- Implementation of marketing campaigns, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market insights.
- Identification of marketing & business opportunities for revenue along with weaknesses in existing employed marketing strategies needing to be over-turned
- Assistance in providing product/service/brand support to clients & customers in order to establish proper channels of information create brand to consumer connections and increase client revenue of feature products and services in a variety of markets being introduced to the brand for the first time
- Development of branding, advertising, company events and promotional collateral
- Communication with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, etc.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism is preferred
- Must have knowledge, experience or understanding of marketing & advertising theory/strategy (including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution)
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.dallasrecruiter.com/advertising-jobs/455191907/marketing-communications-associate!