Posted Under: Salt Lake City, Utah jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 84101
Posted On: 2017-11-22 03:00:00
Job DescriptionMining or Chemical experience in Process. Sr. Process Engineer, North of Salt Lake City, UT
- Interface with other disciplines and departments to identify issues, align on priorities, and work to resolve production challenges.
- Preparation of various deliverables such as process flow diagrams, P& I diagram’s, Process datasheets, equipment specifications, operating parameters, cause & effect diagrams, control philosophies, HAZOP studies & reports, and operations manuals.
- Ensures correct levels of engineering inputs are relayed to other disciplines and departments to facilitate decision making.
- Reviews process improvement concepts & proposals for thoroughness and efficacy before forwarding to leaders for review and approval.
- Preparation / review of PFD, P&ID’s, project specifications, design calculation & analysis, procurement specifications
- Calculates heat and mass balances of plant processes.
- Performs fluid mechanics calculations to size new pumps and piping and to evaluate existing systems for problem solving and optimization.
- Conducts plant and lab tests to measure the impact of process changes on plant performance. Assess analysis and make recommendations accordingly.
- Troubleshoots chemistry and material handling problems, and identifies solutions.
- Identifies opportunities to improve plant efficiencies and prepares CAR with supportive documentation.
- Regularly monitors plant operations to assure safety, quality and cost controls meet expectations.
- Supports KPI development, measurement, communication, and continuous improvement utilizing continuous improvement toolsCompany DescriptionUnderground mining and processing company.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.saltlakecityrecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/455191859/senior-process-engineer!