Posted Under: Denver, Colorado jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 80201
Posted On: 2017-11-22 01:00:00
Job DescriptionMulti-family Leasing/Maintenance Technician (Denver)CAH Investments, Inc. is a family owned property investment company operating out of Littleton, CO. With over 20 years experience and over 300 units throughout the Denver-Metro area, CAH Investments provides affordable, safe and updated housing solutions for today’s professionals. We are seeking a dynamic individual who is energetic, organized and eager to maximize the value of our existing portfolio, as well as growth of portfolio by acquisition. This Individual will be expected to maintain a professional appearance and lead a team of maintenance people and construction workers with excellent communication and leadership skills. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for our employees through a commitment in maintaining a drug-free workplace.Maintenance Technician Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintenance and renovation activities, ensuring timely repairs and tracking costs.
- Responsible for sourcing supplies and tracking of time by project.
- Assist in the maintenance and up-keep of all mechanical equipment in the community.
- Recommends the repair or replacement of any interior and/or exterior areas needing attention.
- Understands and complies with Fair Housing laws and standards.
- Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer. Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Assists with monitoring of resident satisfaction and ensures follow up on the results by property maintenance staff.
- Monitors the completion of Service Requests in order to limit callbacks.
- Communicates with superiors, on a regular basis in assisting the actions to be taken, priorities, emergencies, etc.
- Must be able to deal with moderate to high levels of stress due to meeting deadlines and reprioritizing activities.
- Has a complete understanding and working knowledge of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the maintenance and security of all property-issued tools.
- On call to deal with emergencies.
- Construction Duties
- Assists with interior/exterior rehabilitation and construction projects.
- Walks vacated apartments & identify work needed to make move-in ready to ensure a quality product to our residents. Ensure the work is complete by move-in date.
- Inspect all repairs/replacements are completed as necessary for apartment to be occupied.
- Safety Duties
- Assists with touring property regularly to look for needed maintenance and liability hazards.
- Has knowledge of various maintenance functions including and not limited to plumbing, pool maintenance, air conditioning, heating, general carpentry skills, appliance, electrical, painting, caulking, snow removal, scheduling, and life safety issues.
- Reports any maintenance issues that affect the budget such as life safety, vacant repairs, property damages, and common-area needs to the management.
- Schedule preventative maintenance.
- Is knowledgeable of state, local, and federal housing laws, codes, and policies.Required Skills:
- Good software/computer aptitude
- Able to achieve required certificates, licenses and Registrations if not in possession of certificates.
- Strong experience in the multi-family leasing maintenance industry.
- Ability to self manage and be driven to exude excellence in the work environment.
- Available for 0ff-hour emergencies.
- Must pass a background and credit check.
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License.
- Bilingual strongly encouraged.Bonus Skills:
- Experience with Property Solutions/Entrada SoftwareThis job description does not provide an all-encompassing list of duties; there may be a need to perform other duties as assigned.Please attach resume along with compensation requirements. All resumes submitted without compensation requirements will NOT be considered for hire.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.denverrecruiter.com/professions-jobs/455191623/maintenance-technician!