Posted Under: New York, New York jobs in Sales; Sales jobs in zipcode 10001
Posted On: 2017-11-21 08:00:00
Job Title Cloud Payroll Sales Executive- Seattle WA
Advert Sage energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our People. Sage has reimagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfil their dreams. We work with a thriving community to entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the EEO is the law poster:
Job Description Responsible for selling the full line of Sage Payroll Services--- (SPR) Payroll and HR services to tier 1 and tier 2 mid-market accounts. The Cloud Payroll Sales Executive drives sales revenue by building a relationship with key players in their prospects, bank partners, CPA firms and banks; becoming a trusted advisor on SPR products/solutions to meet the needs of their accounts; and maintaining an on-going account strategy for selling Sage products. The Cloud Payroll Sales Executive stays in total engagement with the account during the sales cycle while bringing in additional necessary resources from the Sales Group or strategic Business Partner. The position requires significant time in face-to-face customer and prospect calls.
Key Responsibilities Essential Responsibilities:
- With general direction, creates and executes Territory Plan to drive revenue by identifying and cultivating new prospects in assigned territory
- Drive Payroll and HR Services Sales to achieve or exceed Quota
- Contributes to the entire sales cycle of transaction from discovery to first live payroll
- Support and drive pipeline and velocity
- Provide accurate forecast to his/her Management
- Assist with completion and submission of accurate new business paperwork including tax forms and Power of Attorneys.
- Update CRM on a daily basis
- Ensures accuracy of weekly activity reports and commission coversheets
- Assist Sr Director of Sales by mentoring new account manager---s by conducting ride-alongs, assisting in territory management and general questions.
- Remote work from home
Qualifications and Requirements: (this section should include required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities as well as Credentials and Experience)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of Payroll Software sales expereince
- Knowledge of the software industry
- Valid Drivers License
- Familiarity with CRM software and reporting tools
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Action Oriented Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
Approachability Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant, and gracious; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others; builds rapport well; is a good listener; is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it.
Customer Focus Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Drive for Results Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Functional/Technical Skills Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Listening Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
Perseverance Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Presentation Skills Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and bosses; is effective both inside and outside the organization, on both cool data and hot and controversial topics; commands attention and can manage group process during the presentation; can change tactics midstream when something isn't working.
Time Management Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
Written Communications Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
-- Copyright 1992-2009 Lominger International: A Korn/Ferry Company All Rights Reserved.
Country United States
Office Location Remote
Location Region Washington
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.newyorkrecruiter.com/sales-jobs/454931659/cloud-payroll-sales-executive-seattle-wa!