BCL Search, Inc.
Posted Under: New York, New York jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 10001
Posted On: 2017-11-21 22:00:00
Job DescriptionOur client, a business consulting firm, is seeking an Administrative Receptionist/Jr. Administrative Assistant to be the face of their firm, do all traditional receptionist duties and light admin support for the office. This is an incredible opportunity for a junior candidate with 2-3 years of experience to support a growing and dynamic office. The successful candidate must have the highest level of confidentiality and discretion as well as a very hardworking mentality and sunny disposition. In addition, the candidate MUST have at LEAST (TWO) YEARS of receptionist experience in a corporate setting.
- Screen and direct calls, answer questions about the organization, register and greet guests, announce visitors to appropriate personnel, manage office assignments, as well as providing Receptionist and administrative support to staff members as needed.
- Create and edit correspondence, files, and indices.
- Responsible for contents of New York Office Intranet Page.
- Provide concierge services as needed.
- Accept deliveries and notify appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Additional Administrative Professional responsibilities as identified. REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum two years’ receptionist experience with a professional services firm preferred.
- Minimum two to five years of administrative experience preferred.
- Ability to be proactive and show initiative to ensure timely completion of assigned projects required.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail are essential; must be able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential, sensitive information.
- Must be flexible and adaptable when procedures change or urgent situations arise.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Typing: minimum of 50 words per minute required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High proficiency with technology related responsibilities, such as basic PC support, and video conferencing equipment.
- Front Desk experience preferred.
- Punctuality required.
- Must have the ability to work full time; flexibility to work overtime, as needed.
- Must be able to work in an office environment.
- Must be physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day. SALARY:$45 - 52K (DOE) + paid OT + discretionary bonus
HOURS:8:30am-5:30pm (with flexibility for OT) Company DescriptionOur client, a dynamic and growing alternative investment firm, is seeking an analytical, driven, and personable marketing professional to enhance its capital-raising efforts. The candidate will have a wide variety of responsibilities, from assisting existing investors to supporting new business development. This seat offers an unusually broad perspective into both the wider hedge fund industry and the full range of our business activities.The ideal candidate will be smart, driven, personable and worked in the financial services sector doing marketing. RESPONSIBILITIESAssist senior management in researching and targeting prospective investors across channels and geographiesDrive the creation of impactful collateral materials that describe our investment approach, processes, and portfolioSupport ongoing investor-relations efforts by responding to ad hoc investor enquiriesProvide colleagues with ongoing status updates and investor feedback to inform distribution strategy and product developmentImprove the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.newyorkrecruiter.com/professions-jobs/454931011/administrative-receptionist-at-midtown-consulting-firm!