Posted Under: Houston, Texas jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 77001
Posted On: 2017-11-21 08:00:00
Apply directly using the Jobs2Careers short form for immediate considerationJob Description: TravelMax is looking for an individual who is licensed under the laws of the state as a Registered Nurse / RN. The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of quality patient care. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Represents TravelMax in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
- Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
- Other duties as assignedMinimum Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse License with in the state of practice.
- Prefer minimum of one year acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years preferred.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current ACLS/PALS (per facility requirement).
- Current BLS. About TravelMax: TravelMax is a subsidiary of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., a leader in the healthcare staffing industry since 1988. Maxim s commitment to quality and professionalism has enabled us to become the nation s largest privately owned healthcare company, operating over 350 offices across the U.S. Building upon this foundation, TravelMax was founded in 2001 for the purpose of recruiting and placing traveling healthcare professionals on contract assignments and permanent placements across the United States. Visit our Associates page so you can get to know the TravelMax team a little better. Benefits for our Travel / Contract Assignments Include:
- Varying Length Contracts with Premium Compensation Packages
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings program
- Licensure and credential reimbursement
- Professional liability/ malpractice coverage
- Tax-advantage compensation plans
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free, fully furnished private housing accommodationsEOE/AAE Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, ccu, hospice, intensive, neonatal, nurse, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgery
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.houstonrecruiter.com/healthcare-jobs/454930571/travel-registered-nurse-job-nicu!