Posted Under: Houston, Texas jobs in Sales; Sales jobs in zipcode 77001
Posted On: 2017-11-21 06:00:00
Job DescriptionAre you passionate about technology and experienced with computers?Do you enjoy getting your social interaction virtually through chat, email, and video conference?Would you like to save money on day-to-day expenses such as transportation and clothing?If you answered “Yes” to these questions, a career with Transcom as an At Home Agent may be PERFECT for you!What is in it for you?We offer a unique career opportunity in the field of customer service and technical support with the convenience and comfort of working from your own home. As a Transcom At Home Agent, you are classified as an employee versus an independent contractor and you will receive an hourly wage, regardless of call volume. Transcom offers an online paid training program, which is taught in a virtual classroom setting that you attend from your home. Benefits offered include medical, vision, dental options and 401K.Required Skills:
- Experience with products or computer based personal content management applications
- User-level knowledge of computer technology, personal computer or other devices
- Ability to identify and describe the function of major hardware computer components.
- Experience with Mac OS X or Windows, web browsing, Email, various software applications and common files.
- Ability to install and remove applications.
- Previous call center experience
- Great customer service and are courteous, friendly and have a professional manner.
- Able to listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy.
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies.
- Strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Sufficient skills in understanding training material in both written and verbal format.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations.
- Complete schedule flexibility, including overnight schedules, weekends, holidays and split shifts.
- Strong attendance record
- HS Diploma or equivalent.At Home Requirements: (Requirements can vary depending on project:)
- High-speed internet access via DSL or Cable modem (Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used) with the minimum download speed of 7 Mbps and minimum upload speed of 1000 Mbps
- A computer that meets our minimum qualifications
- Quiet work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibility may include caring for a family member)
- Must be able to work a minimum of 35-40 hours a week including weekends, holidays and split shifts with the possibility of hours to flex up or down depending upon business needs
- A computer, headset and webcam that meets minimum project requirements
- Successfully pass a criminal background checkApply Today! You do not need to live in the city this ad is posted.Company DescriptionTranscom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents.We are 31,000 customer experience specialists at 54 contact centers across 23 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to over 400 international brands in various industry verticals. Whether onshore, offshore or near shore, we are uniquely focused on delivering outstanding customer experiences, driving satisfaction, brand loyalty and additional sales while also adding insights and value to our business operations.In our business, people make all the difference. We pride ourselves on our ability to recruit, motivate and retain the right people to help grow your business, and we relentlessly focus on refining coaching, training methods, and analytical tools.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.houstonrecruiter.com/sales-jobs/454929569/call-center-customer-service-agent!