Posted Under: Minneapolis, Minnesota jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 55401
Posted On: 2017-11-19 11:00:00
Job DescriptionThe Packager position maintains company quality assurance standards
- Inspects all products according to company procedures within company expected timelines
- Pulls and retains samples for further quality assurance testing
- Completes legible, correct paperwork on time
- Communicates to Operator all product nonconformities
- Adheres to all food safety standards and practices, including product, facility and personal requirements, as set by General Plastics2. Follows production schedules at all times according to company procedures within company expected timelines
- Has boxes and cores ready for running at all times3. Packages all products according to company procedures within company expected timelines4. Maintains safety level and cleanliness of production areas
- Keeps scrap and trash off floor and in proper containers at all times5. Attends all meetings when called6. Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assignedRequired skills and abilities include being able to read a tape measure, make data entries in the computer, be on your feet for periods of time, lift up to 70 pounds periodically, come to work on time on scheduled days. Shifts are 12 hours long. We operate 24/7. There are openings on day and night shift. Shift differential pay for night shifts. Job located in Prescott, WI.Company DescriptionGeneral Plastic Extrusions, Inc. manufactures plastic bags, films, and sheeting for food packaging and industrial packaging applications. General Plastic has an SQF certification. The products we produce for the food industry are manufactured to food grade standards.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.minneapolisrecruiter.com/professions-jobs/454378425/production-packager!