The InStore Group
Posted Under: Washington DC, DC jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs in zipcode 20418
Posted On: 2017-11-19 18:00:00
Job DescriptionThe InStore Group has recurring needs to fill independent contractor positions with qualified & experienced candidates throughout the United States to support our growing client baseRequirements:
- You must have reset experience
- You must be able read and execute a planogram for a reset
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, detail-oriented, & organized
- Positive attitude and good work ethic is essential
- Must be comfortable interacting & communicating with store personnel
- Must be dependable
- Must be computer literate with access to computer & internet
- Must have camera phone or digital camera
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Willing to work as an Independent ContractorIf you are looking for additional merchandising or reset work to add to your currentschedule & meet the requirements above, Apply Today! Company DescriptionThe In Store Group is one of America's leading full-service retail merchandising and product demonstration organizations. For over 18 years, we have focused exclusively on providing our In Store services to leading consumer packaged companies and major retailers in multiple channels throughout all 50 states and territories. In fact, everything we do at In Store for our customers is focused on driving their sales, profits and market share. We are dedicated to our customers achieving success In Store.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.washingtonrecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/454378161/experienced-merchandiser-needed-alexandria-va!