Posted Under: Irving, Texas jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 75014
Posted On: 2017-11-18 14:00:00
Job Description We are seeking a Construction Surveyor/ Field Engineer. This position will be responsible for setting survey stakes in order to provide information as it relates to alignment and elevation for grading/paving operations and utilities. Stake jobs, prepare monthly estimates, GPS equipmentResponsibilities:
- Read and understand construction documents, shop drawings and plans
- Bring high levels of initiative and creative thinking to identify potential alternate solutions or value engineering opportunities during construction.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Assist Project Management in the construction process by means of meeting crews onsite and directing operations as deemed necessary during the course of construction.
- Delivers layout information to the project team to ensure proper executionQualifications:
- Ability to read and interpret civil blueprints.
- Must have computer skills and good with mathematics
- TOP CON Hyper V GPS/Total Station experience
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge & skills in the use of the Total Station, Robotic Total Station and/or Theodolite equipment.
- Is able to identify any discrepancies in drawings prior to execution
- Capability to understanding the project scope for appropriate layout needs for construction. Contact in person at 3010 Main St Rowlett TX 75088 M-F 8-5
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.irvingrecruiter.com/professions-jobs/454121733/construction-surveyor-field-engineer!