Posted Under: Detroit, Michigan jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 48201
Posted On: 2017-11-17 22:00:00
- With guidance from supervision and within established procedures, conducts routine research laboratory activities, information/data management activities or operates small scale production equipment in support of research and development
- Identifies and suggests improvements in methods, plans projects of limited duration and scope, troubleshoots when erroneous or unexpected results occur
- Responsible for producing research experimental results, or information/data management results, or assembling and configuring of small scale production equipment and control systems in a timely fashion utilizing a variety of techniques, effectively documenting findings and communicating resultsQUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with testing, handling, and spraying of OEM automotive coatings or similar technician role
- Associates Degree in science related field preferredEmployment is contingent upon successful drug and background check clearances. Company DescriptionCompany Vision In 2001, the ownership and management of On-Board set forth a corporate vision to become the leading provider of professional services in North America. In pursuit of this vision, On-Board will embrace the core values of superior quality and customer service, strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of our service offerings, assemble, develop and retain the best talent in the marketplace. Our Mission On-Boards corporate Mission is to provide Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients expectations in a safe, responsible and dependable manner consistent with our people and quality principles.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.detroitrecruiter.com/healthcare-jobs/453690111/lab-technician!