Posted Under: Detroit, Michigan jobs in Sales; Sales jobs in zipcode 48201
Posted On: 2017-11-17 05:00:00
Job DescriptionWe are looking for qualified Commercial Account Executives to work with our local area business customers!POSITION FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate new sales leads through prospecting and cold calling; developing sales proposals; and presenting formal proposals to potential new customers or existing customers. All relevant details are documented and updated into the CRM solution pipeline throughout the sales cycle.
- Meet and exceed annual sales volumes and net margin targets for each product category. These quotas could include the number of daily prospecting calls made; new accounts obtained with credit approved and set up; amount of prequalified opportunities in pipeline, etc.
- Develop pricing and sales strategies to optimize sales revenues and margins by understanding competitor offers and customer requirements. Work with and understand all transportation, products, and equipment costs and to develop lowest laid in cost solutions to maximize margins.
- Communicates proposals to close new and existing renewal offers; accountable for ensuring that appropriate management team members are consulted throughout the sales process by preparing and presenting economic evaluations for bid and proposal reviews; and prepares contract documents for management sign off.
- Builds and updates account plans for key growth customers; conducts account reviews with customers in accordance with sales process; ensures customer is meeting contract requirements; limits company exposure by managing customer credit; ensures customer volume forecast is currentCOMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- This is a salaried + commission position
- Car package
- Gas Card
- Cell Phone reimbursementAs part of your total compensation, RKA provides a comprehensive and highly competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have.
- Insurance - Health, Dental, Vision, and co. paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Personal Time, Sick Time, Floating and regular Holidays
- Investments - 401K plan(with co. match)/Roth and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee discount programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional Benefits - Extensive Training and Mentoring Programs, Recognition Programs
- Opportunities for Advancement with one of the largest family-owned businesses in the state of MichiganPOSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Certification &/or License(s) are a plus but not required
- Bachelor Degree preferred, but not required
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a clear MVR
- Experience & Knowledge
- Must have 2+ year(s) successful sales experience
- Industry experience preferred, but not required
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Qualifications & Characteristics
- Ability to manage large accounts and communicate with executive level clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter; self-motivated; sense of urgency; well organized; ability to achieve goalsKeywords: B2B Sales, Business Development, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Retail Marketing, Retail Sales, Sales Leads, Management, Training, Sales Manager, Call Center, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Sales, Marketing, Manager, Full Time, Benefits, Salary, Marketing Rep, Business to Business Sales, Sales Person, Training Provided, Sales and Customer Service, Leads, Petroleum Sales, Oil Sales, Gas Sales, Commissions.Company DescriptionFamily-owned and operated since 1956 and nationally certified by the Women's Business Enterprise Council, RKA Petroleum enjoys the distinction of being recognized as one of the largest family-owned businesses in the state of Michigan. RKA Petroleum is a leading-edge wholesale distributor of refined and renewable fuel products, and provides fuel management solutions to a variety of customers in over 29 states. In addition to a thriving Commercial, Industrial, National, Dispatch & Retail operation, RKA Petroleum offers Alternative Fuels and Energy, as well as a comprehensive Fuel Management Program that saves its customers both time and money. Principle-driven with a focus on excellence, RKA petroleum provides quality products, superior customer service, and maintains the highest standards in the petroleum fuel industry.RKA Petroleum stands on the belief that customized attention is the key to meeting the needs of our customer family. With this in mind, we meet big requirements with precise detail and personal focus.Our customers know that they can always expect progressive thinking from RKA Petroleum to move their business forward.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.detroitrecruiter.com/sales-jobs/453689469/commercial-account-executive-outside-sales!