Technical Sales Engineer Opportunities
Nalco Water, is an Employer company. NALCO IS WATER. Water management is our passion. Every operation is unique, so we approach each customer's business goals and water needs individually, and then explore ways to make their systems perform more efficiently.
Our success is due to our people, and we're looking for more great technical sales people to join our team.
In anticipation of future growth and expansion, we anticipate opportunities in our Water and Process Service division in Parattville, AL.
In this Technical Sales Engineer role, you will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of Nalco programs and services in targeted accounts within our paper and pulp industries . You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a strong emphasis on converting strategic competitive accounts to Nalco. In addition, you will be required to build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs, and selling new technologies.
- Generate and execute sales plans in assigned competitively-held accounts.
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Bachelor's degree required; bachelor's degree in engineering or life sciences preferred.
- 2+ years of successful technical sales or outside sales experience.
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience is an asset.
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Working knowledge of paper machine operations, wet end chemistry, pulp mill operations preferred .
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Sales history of calling on executives, and developing executive-level relationships preferred.
- At least 10% overnight travel required to support sales territory.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
This opportunity is ahead of need in anticipation of future opportunities.
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Employer (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Employer delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Employer news and information, visit .
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/ecolab.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.montgomeryrecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/446760521/technical-sales-engineer!