Network Technologies Inc
All Full Time positions include excellent benefits such as:
* Medical Benefits
* Dental Benefits
* Vision Benefits
* $15K Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
* 401K with company match
* Tuition and Gym Membership Assistance
* Casual Dress
* Vacation Pay
* Holiday Pay
Electronic Manufacturing Supervisor
The Electronic Manufacturing supervisor will supervise direct labor production within a defined work area or shift in a manufacturing or assembly function with the intent of achieving defined goals such as daily and monthly output schedules, quality levels, etc. Monitor safety, productivity, and efficiency. Ensure workforce is properly trained. Write annual performance reviews, coach employees, and monitor performance including managing employees through the disciplinary process as necessary. Perform quality and lean manufacturing audits. Recommend corrective actions and track corrective action process.
- Supervising in a leadership role to meet production and quality objectives. Provides first level management to production employees.
- Ensures direct labor workforce is achieving expected efficiency and productivity goals.
- Performs root cause analysis and corrective action as required for quality control issues.
- Enforce company policies relating to job performance, company values, and safety.
- Responsible for supporting activities in the area of cost containment, efficiency, productivity, waste minimization, inventory control, supporting focus on lean manufacturing principles and effectively coaching employees to perform.
- Assembling and testing of products.
- Three to five years direct electronic manufacturing supervision experience
- Troubleshooting to the component level
- Lean Manufacturing experience highly desirable
- Must have excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate dependability, flexibility, decision - making skills and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects through prioritization and time management.
- Demonstrated PC based skills: work processing, spreadsheets, database and presentations.
- Experience with scheduling on the production floor and managing resources
- Ability to follow detailed technical instructions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00/hour
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.clevelandrecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/446257907/electronic-manufacturing-supervisor!