We are hiring Restaurant Assistant Managers-Join a company that offers competitive benefits, appreciates and recognizes accomplishments, supports a "promote from within" philosophy, encourages a work/life balance and treats everyone with respect!
Our best candidate is a results-oriented professional with a strong customer focus!
The Restaurant Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Restaurant General Manager in the management of the entire restaurant's operations, which include (but not limited to):
- Training, developing and mentoring staff
- Creating a warm, welcoming work and dining environment
- Monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures
- Maximizing store sales and profit goals
- Maintaining QSC standards
- Ensuring protection of company's brand and assets
- Demonstrating drive for results
- Going above and beyond to serve our guests
Benefits (includes, but not limited to:)
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX
- Bonuses paid monthly
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong career and salary growth potential
- An excellent support network and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more!
*based on relevant work experience
Minimum Qualifications ( include, but not limited to):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum of 2 years Shift Supervisor or 1 year Restaurant Manager/Assistant Manager experience required (preferred in high volume QSR &/or fast casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of cost of goods sales
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer focused
MUY! is the 3rd largest privately owned franchise company in the USA. We operate over 700 Wendy's, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurants throughout the USA and employ over 20,000 people! EOE
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.waynerecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/441236747/assistant-general-manager!