Posted Under: Houston, Texas jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 77001
Posted On: 2017-09-24 22:00:00
Job DescriptionTake Ownership of a Dynamic New Role Managing HRIS & Payroll ServicesJoin a rapidly growing company that is ripe with interesting challenges & opportunities.This newly added, highly visible role is your opportunity to impact the daily operations and long-term strategy for several critical areas of our HR Shared Services operations, but mainly focusing on HRIS and payroll. You will join a dynamic, evolving organization undergoing strong growth, and work out of corporate offices in Houston. This is a prime opportunity for an HRIS systems expert with a strong background in payroll operations to spotlight his/her talent while building and driving best-in-class systems, policies and procedures. Consider a few of the advantages of bringing your career to Par Pacific Holdings. You will:
- Collaborate with and learn from a talented team of HR and business leaders
- Enjoy visibility as you work with the top levels of our organization
- Impact complex projects, including system implementations
- Help develop scalable, best-in-class systems that will support aggressive growth and ensure operational and administrative efficiencies
- Manage and develop an outstanding HR Shared Services team
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial energy of an evolving organization built on a strong foundation of success While some of your role will be strategic, to thrive in our evolving shared services environment, you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and performing tactical work as needed. At every level, we pitch in and make things happen.
The ideal candidate for this role will have well-rounded HR experience with expertise in payroll and HRIS. To be a strong fit for the HR Operations Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources, Shared Services, including 3-5+ years of management experience.
- Knowledge of human resources practices, general policies, and procedures
- Demonstrated expertise in payroll systems and procedures, including detailed knowledge of payroll regulations in Texas; experience with large payroll systems such as ADP, SAP®, etc.
- Expertise with HRIS systems, ideally including UltiPro and similar large systems such as SAP®, Oracle, SuccessFactors®, etc, and including multiple modules supporting HR operations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office required and ability to use programs at an advanced level (VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with one or more complex system implementations requiredPar Pacific Holdings, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, owns, manages and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure businesses. Par Pacific’s strategy is to identify, acquire and operate energy and infrastructure companies with attractive competitive positions. We own and operate one of the largest energy infrastructure networks in Hawaii with a 94,000-bpd refinery, a logistics network supplying the major islands of the state and 90 retail locations. In Wyoming, Par Pacific owns a refinery and associated logistics network in a niche market. Par Pacific also owns 42.3% of Laramie Energy, LLC, a joint venture entity focused on producing natural gas in Garfield, Mesa and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado. Par Pacific has an active, opportunistic growth strategy. Our common stock is publicly traded on the NYSE MKT under the trading symbol “PARR”.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.houstonrecruiter.com/executive-jobs/441088661/hr-operations-manager!