Posted Under: Cranston, Rhode Island jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 2910
Posted On: 2017-09-23 05:00:00
- Partner with business line and architects during initial project stages to ensure the accuracy of requirements and provide critical input and direction from a technology perspective.
- Work with architects and other technology leads to define and document guidelines and standards for development and deployment of applications following industry best practices.
- Lead scrum team in development and implementation of changes to the Online Banking platform and foster growth within the team
- Continually monitor the web ui ecosystem for opportunities in advancing the Citizens Bank technology approach and infrastructure
- Interfacing with back-end APIs using ReSTful services and JSON data payloadsQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required
- High level skills in CSS (including pre-processors) and CSS architectural concepts such as SMACSS and BEM
- High level skills in web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers and other devices.
- Experience in .js UI frameworks like, Angular.js, Backbone.js, and experience with Node.js and popular libraries such as express
- Experience in in UI build tools (Grunt and/or Gulp) and build concepts such as linting and minification.
- Hours per Week:-- 8:00-5:00
- Work Schedule:-- Monday-FridayWhy Work with UsAt Citizens, you---ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran#LI-KP2
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.cranstonrecruiter.com/it-software-systems-jobs/440953477/web-ui-developer!