Posted Under: Cleveland, Ohio jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 44101
Posted On: 2017-09-24 00:00:00
- Company has over 30 years of industry experience
- Has multiple office locations and does business across the United States
- Company specializes in MEP engineering design and consultation
- Design and engineer complex HVAC and plumbing projects
- Design and layout all the systems, including duct work
- Will manage other large projects concurrently
- Utilize Revit and AutoCAD to complete job tasks
- Highly promotable position!
- Must have established, long term, verifiable experience in commercial and industrial HVAC and plumbing projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is required
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, or a closely related field, is required
- PE certification in the State of Ohio is preferred, but not required
- Must have a professional and authoritative demeanor with customers
- A driven and tenacious personality is required for this position!
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Dan Pierdomenico and reference job #3075DP090717
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.clevelandrecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/440789561/senior-hvac-design-engineer-3075dp090717!