Posted Under: Boston, Massachusetts jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 2101
Posted On: 2017-09-23 20:00:00
Our Application Technology consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework such as
Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs, advises on the software development life-cycle, and helps architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success
in interacting with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, as well as collaborating with technical teams across the full software development life cycle.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Addressing client needs and building solid relationships with clients;
* Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
* Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
* Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
* Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
* Seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback proactively;
* Providing guidance, clarification, and feedback to less-experienced staff.
* Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts;
* Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data;
* Leading a key workstream in an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends, and assisting in the development of knowledge capital;
* Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients;
* Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s);
* Demonstrating thorough technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes.
on with a in requests needs Architecture BACH_a33d1a
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.bostonrecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/440789385/integration-architect-senior-associate!