Accurate and timely execution of all assigned tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures, work instructions and supervisor direction.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
Packing orders Timely and accurately packaging medications to be mailed out to patients while maintaining high quality standards. Identify issues that impact quality and productivity.
Shipping Orders - Verify that patient order matches the paperwork, envelopes, medications, packing and or shipping labels on box or bag. Escalate issues to Supervisor for action; provide input regarding solutions.
- Ensure each package receives the correct paperwork, envelopes, medications, packing and or shipping labels before sealing and sending packages to patients.
- Consistently work on only one order at a time at their work station at all times.
- Ensure that the address prints correctly on each package; All bags are correctly sealed.
- Printers are accurately loaded with the correct paper.
- Accurately package prescriptions requiring special handling according to specific process and policy requirements.
- Work collaboratively with all co workers to ensure that best-practices are shared while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
- Keep work station clean at all times
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; previous experience in mailroom, customer service or pharmacy very helpful.
- Basic PC skills preferred.
- Good communication skills and motivation.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate heavy work volumes.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of practicing pharmacy smarter and putting medicine within reach. Members of this team are at the front line every day interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing the more than one million prescriptions that come through our work-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.stlouisrecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/440789059/pharmacy-production-clerk!